Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! Object Oriented Concepts

Hello,I am looking for a deiled document that explains and has some exercises as a step by step learning to Object oriented programming.Is anyone aware of any links that I could use?If now, can anyone recommend any good book?Thanks.

Resolved! Pushbutton with an icon inside

I'm migrating a program from 4.6 to 5.0 version. On 4.6 the program shows a pushbutton with an icon. When you press the button the icon changes and other options are displayed on screen. I'm newby on abap so I don't know how it works.But anyway it...

Resolved! scdo change doccuments

hello all,can anyone help me to create an object in scdo transaction.while creation it is asking for the namespace and the prefix, i tried with the existing and new namespaces and prefixes, but showing the error like namespace xxx is not allowded .. ...

urgent plz: user exit

In Tcode FB60 , there are some 13 user exits available . I need to find which one is getting triggered when "Save button" is pressed in Tcode FB60 .The reason is , there is a requirement that when user enters invoice thru tcode FB60 , we need to cr...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.