Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION - Commit

Hello, I am using FM- HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION to update the infotype but i dont want to commit the changes till i do the explicit commit to handle logical unit of work. Though i am passing the NOCOMMIT = 'X', still it commiting on its own. Could anyon...

Inbound IDOC User Exit ZXVEDU04

Hi all,We have to develop an user exit for changing the Plant, Shipping Point, Storage location, Shipp to party and Pricing date .Now the requirement is changed , only Pricing date has to be changed . Please give me some answer . We have identified t...

Batch classification

Hi, I have a material whose batch is classification is created wrong. I did try to delete the batch class in mm02, its not getting deleted.My task is like i have to delete this batch class and assign a new task....does anyone know in which transacti...

RFBIBL00

HI, I am submitting RFBIBL00 program using Data transfer type = 'B' (Create BAtch Input Session).It creates BDC session which i can see in SM35.If I process this session in forground, I get some messages but i could post the document.but if i process...

Resolved! update ztable

hi,i need to update 5 fields from internal table into single ztable field.i have 10 fields in file comprising 5 month fields(month1 month2 ....). from that i need to update values to single field in ztable of month.is there any procedure to do so.tha...

Resolved! Sales Text for a Material

Hi, What tables do I find sales text for a Material, I get the desired text using READ _TEXT Function module, when I look into the tables STXH and STXL I dont find the desired text given all the required inputs I get the entries in Table but I dont ...

Resolved! change default values for fields

Hi All:The following is a part of my problem.. I am trying to create a new contract using tcode RECN. I give the company code and click on the create object button(f7). When the pop up is displayed, I select the type of contract. When the Create Cont...

Customer Credit Memo

HiWe need to load the Customer Credit Memo data into SAP for which I need to provide the fields. Can anyone tell me which table has the Customer Credit Memo fields or if there is a standard program that exists for loading Customer Credit Memo data?Th...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.