Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Incoming emails

Hi, I don't know if here is the best place to ask this. I want to know in where I must configure the incoming message (workplace), it means that appear a pop up notifying that arrive an email. In one system it works but in other not. So I want to k...

plz help on this scenario.

i have two tables. i m maintaining data in first table by using table maintenance generator.for second table i m creating screen and assign it to the transaction and the screen fields r kfznr , kostentraeger , kmstand and update button, u enter the d...

Material creation using IDOC

Hi All We are trying to create a Material with just a Basic View using FM : IDOC_INPUT_MATMAS01, but we are unable to do the same since it returns errors about fields to be filled for other Material master views like Plant , Sales Organisation etc Ha...

Resolved! Assign Search help

I WANT TO SET SEARCH HELP RESTRICTED TO 4 VALUES..Selection parameters for status – search help restricted to only below parametersMake it mandatory.I20 - holdI30 - sucessI40 - completedI50 - discard.

Resolved! Pushbutton

Hi friends,I need to display two pushbuttons and two parameters on the selection screen, when I click one push button I have to display one parameter and hide the another parameter,same with the second pushbutton.Please give me some sample code.sathi...

problem with currency field

Hi Friends, I'm facing a problem with a currency field of infotype 8.The field is of currency type with length 17 and 2 decimals.When i do the calculation for this field,this field stores 0.05 instead of 5.How to convert this value as a whole no.RE...

Resolved! Signon user name field length

Folks - this might be a VERY simple question, but here goes.We have been trying to confirm the userid length available in ECC6/etc. Knowing that this has been constrained in previous releases to a shorter field length, i.e.?12? chars...we want to be ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.