Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Step by Step Docs of LSMW

Hi..wud appreciate if sum1 cud send me step by step doc of LSMW for various examples...i already hav for "LSMW to Update Customer Master Records with Transaction Recording &"LSMW to Update Customer Master Records with Standard Object...other than tht...

Resolved! Handling units

Hi all,I am relative new to SAP, so I have an little question.Is there an transaction where I can get an overview of the existing handling units in an plant? I need some existing handling units for testing purposes.Greetings Ben

workflow not triggerd

hi guys,i am triggering workflow from report. when i am execute the report from my user name then the workflow is triggering.but when i am executeing the report diffrent SAP user it is not triggering(any other). why it is happens like that?i am using...

Field Exit

Dear All ,I have created Field Exit for transaction F-22 for field Document type .In the function module I have set brekpoint . But during the execution of TCODE F-22 it is not going in the function module .Steps I followed while creating field exit...

SAP ports

we just implemented this firewall on all our ports and is making our lives very difficult.So, we're working on opening up the ports that need SAP access... so, I ask you sir >> what ports do SAP reside onPlease advise.Thanks,Bhaskar

Authorization objects

Hi again,hi mrutyun,I'll try to explain.We have created certain role for a customer and one of the authorization objects used are the 2 mentioned below. All valus are equal except for the status profile. My question is actually, do this authorization...

Resolved! Partial Key Selects

Hi everyoneI am aware that when writing a select statement it is preferable to have all the PK fields in the where clause and failing that to have as many of the leftmost key fields as possible. However, I have a situation where I am only interested...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.