Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! help need in code

Hi all,Good morning allPROCESS BEFORE OUTPUT.module no_lines.------1 MODULE STATUS_9100. loop at itab with control table_control cursor table_control-current_line. module get_data.----2 endloop.1)data li_lines type i.describe table itab...

Resolved! sapscript logo printing reverse

In a sapscript, I am using a logo. In print preview, its coming fine but when it is printed, it is coming reverse.What could be the problem and possible solutions? I have seen some threads here related to that but I would like to know if those soluti...

Resolved! SAPSCRIPT on form WA_LB_VERS3

Hello All,i need one clarification regarding scripts..i got one standard script Goods issue slip (MIGO) wa_lb_vers3 in that i need to add some extra fields for getting the desired output.i found that driver program SAPM07DR.in that so many inclu...

Resolved! Do_sum with dump

Hi AllI have a ALV report that works OK apart when I set the dosum 'X' option in one of the fields (they are type P).In this case do not work and I get a short dump.Any idea of how I can try to solve it ? Many thanks in advance.Cristina Neale

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.