Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

TAXES

Hi expert,I need get taxes in smartforms astax-rate-amount.I wrote code like belowDATA ws_tabline TYPE z_tax.LOOP AT gt_konv INTO gs_konv WHERE kappl = 'TX'. IF gs_konv-kschl = 'XR1'. ws_tabline-tax = 'GST'. ELSEIF gs_konv-kschl = 'XR2'. ws_...

Resolved! table control

Hii have a strange problem, i have a custom transaction and a table control is there in that 10 rows are there,here i am uploading 100 records from a flat file but it is taking only 10 records at a time per 1 transaction but i want to upload all the ...

Resolved! BAPI or FM to create Customer

Hi there,I'm looking for a BAPI or FM that has the fields that I need to create a customer.I need to fill the "Withholding tax information", it is in the Company Code data.I can't find this data in the BAPIBAPI_CUSTOMER_CREATEFROMDATA1 and neither in...

Resolved! ABAP to Java Connector (JCo)

Hi All,Currently this is what I have:ABAP program uses OPEN SQL of course collect information from SAP database, then using NATIVE SQL goes thru DBCON to transfer information directly to another application (Non SAP system) database (not SAP database...

SAPScript

Hi,In FBCJ - Cash Receipt I need to get the Receipt Recipient number, now i getting the Receipt Recipient Name.Please let me know how to do it? Which field I need to refer to get this.Thanks,Pavan.

Create Sales Order for Repair

Hi All,I want to create a Repair Sales Order using BAPI 'BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2'. When I create the order using tcode VA01 it asks me to enter Material, Servicable Material and the Repair Information. How can I pass the Servicable Material an...

Resolved! SET RUN TIME CLOCK RESOLUTION?

My reading of the documentation says that I can use this construct: SET RUN TIME CLOCK RESOLUTION LOWto set the value returned by GET RUN TIME to be milliseconds. A: SET RUN TIME CLOCK RESOLUTION HIGHwould return microseconds.In a simple test pr...

Resolved! assign dynamically

Hi Experts,I am using this..data:itab like mara occurs.....here mara can be replaced by any table name which i get frm the selection screen parameter. Also the same variable shud be passed to a FM. Is there any way tht i can do it??ThanksSony

Resolved! Reg SAPscript

Hi Friends,I am working on SAPscript for AP Check, There is a windows called Check, and a box that displays Amount and Name on separate box. When I print those, it prints on top of the Check Window (overwriting), how can I print against the Amount an...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.