Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! error msgs in list format

Hi,i have written a program which read the data either from the frontend or from the server and will post(BDC) the FI document using that data.now my requirement is to get the output for error messages list too. right from the starting to the success...

Best place for CUA

We've got ECC, BW, XI, EP, SolutionManager installed and want to implement CUA. I want to know your comment on: One CUA or more CUAs, we have 3 systems (DEV, QAS, PRD) landscape for each system. *Where is the best place for CUA? TIA.

updating the line items

Hi, I am unable to update the Business Area .I have some blank Busines Areas i should update the Business Area line items same as According to the belnr(header) REPORT zfir_vendorwise_grir_balances NO STANDARD PAGE HEADING LIN...

Message to users

Hi guys. I have a list of devices that have installation dates. Using the current date, I would like to send a message (somehow) to a list of certain users that certain devices have been installed for five years or more.Is the best way to do a daily ...

Material Master User Exit?

Hi.I am using a material master User-Exit 'MGA00001' for my enhancement.I want to use the Plant field that the user enters in the transaction MM01 while creating a new material.If we see in the FM 'EXIT_SAPLMGMU_001', then there is an importing param...

BDC and BAPI

Hi, Can anyone explain how we can trap error in BDC if we are using BAPI Function Module. And also how the errors trapped are displayed in a flat file. Can anyone help me out with an example.Thanks in Advance,RegardsRijish

native SQL

Hi all,My requirement is:Read all of data from table SYSCAT.TABLES for all OBJECTNAME and TYPE = "N",Assumption:OBJECTNAME is in the table LT_OBJECTNAME.I must write a native SQL to get these data; I don’t know how to write this native SQL? Could you...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.