Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Doubt in Reports

Hi guys, Im new to this as well to ABAP.i got a doubt in reports...generally every standard report has a transaction code, if i need to know from which script this report has been linked..how can i find it out?? if u dont mind could u pls post me fa...

Resolved! ALV REPORT TITLE

HI EXPERTS,CAN U PLZ ANALYSE THE CODE AND SUGGEST ME SOLUTION.I AM USING THE BELOW CODE TO DISPLAY MY REPORT TITLE ON TOP CENTRE OF THE REPORT BUT I AM GETTING IT ON LEFT CORNER OF THE ALV LIST.FORM top-of-page.*ALV Header declarations data: t_head...

hi-correck this problem

hi,when i check in debugging mode data is not poputed in wa (fs_itab)i m checking all the things plz suggest me the solutionsCONTROLS tabctrl TYPE TABLEVIEW USING SCREEN 100.TABLES zfm_kmvrg.DATA: cols LIKE LINE OF tabctrl-cols, lines TYPE i.DA...

Resolved! function module

Hi can any one suggest the function module that can read 2 field from the table and disply another fieldsuppose read 2 fields record no ,calyear from table and display fiscal period from the table.please suggest me if any one can,,naga

NagaM by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

HR Dynamic Actions Subroutine

Hi friends,I have question on Dynamic Actions in HR module. I try to call a subroutine from Dynamic Actions. I have to pass P0041-DAT01, P0041-DAT02, P0041-DAT03, P0041-DAT04 parameters to the subroutine. I don't know the procedure / syntax to pass p...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.