Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

set pf_status

hi all, in alv grid i need to add one function code like error. i need to define set pf status.my set pf status i want all function codes in alv grid plus one error code.in the out put if i click error button on application tool bar it must show...

Resolved! err in we05

Hi,I am working for the scenario Idoc<===>XI(same sap R/3 system),but while m receivng idoc in R3 fron XI ,in we05 it gives an Err saying""Application document not posted "'Function module not allowed ""IDOC_INPUT_MATMAS01"Have takem MATM as process...

Field-Symbols usage

I have this internal table with more than 8 lacs of records. This table is looped inside to fetch some other data from a database table. I am losing the performance because of all this looping. Can anyone tell me how to use field-symbols in this case...

Unicode upgrade

Hi Friends,In order to make a program unicode enabled, we go to program attributes and check the Unicode checks active checkbox. And then run UCCHECK to fix the syntax errors.Now i want to know how to unicode enable a custom Class and Methods? UCCHEC...

Resolved! IDOC processing from Workflow.

Hi GURUs,My scenario is as follows:SAP is receiving an IDOC from XI. I'll have to receive IDOC in SAP using option - with ALE service and processing by task, as i'll have to send various emails using workflow task.But how to process the received IDOC...

Resolved! Perform in Include

Hi All, can i write a perfom in the 'Z' include of the user exit. i have written the Form and End form at the end of my include. i am getting the error as 'incorrect nesting : Before the statement "FORM", the structure introduced by "FUNCTIO...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.