Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

LSMW

HI FolksI M WORKING LSMW FOR VENDOR DATA.I M MIGRATIONG DATA FROM LEGACY SYSTEM TO SAP for the standard transaction XK01.Frnds i m unable to upload the bank details data using lsmw.can anyone tell me why and how to do it.thnk u... ...

Resolved! Giving the default File Name

HiI had a requirement. When the user tries to save the output list into a file(As Unformatted File), it is showing the file name as .txt. In this case when we try to change the path it is not showing the text file which are there in that folder in th...

Resolved! Exit

I wrote one exam in the sapdomain and it has got one question as follows.if we have Exit in the loop of a sub Routine which is called from a programme what is the output.The sapdomain gave the answer as exit from loop. But I read in the book as if we...

Events in Smartforms

Hi can anybody let me know how to handle events in Smartforms. My requirement is as follows, say if i have 10 customers and for each customer i have 3-4 line itemsi want to display customer number only once followed by item details. just as AT NEW ev...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.