Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Infotype 0027

Hi,I have a question about infotype 0027. There are several cost center fields used for this infotype but in most of cases, not all cost center fields are used. My question is, normally is it sufficient to determine whether a cost center is used by s...

Resolved! Concatenate problem

Hello friends, I am having problem in concatenating.Below is the code,DATA : i_output TYPE n.PARAMETER : id1(8).INITIALIZATION. IF sy-sysid = 'PRD'. id1 = '00034665'. ELSE. id1 = '00034678'. ENDIF. CONCATENATE '010' id1 INTO i_output. WRIT...

checkboxes

hiiii...i have a screen with three tabs when i click on the tab i have three fields in each field i have provided f4 help and i am getting popup window,,inthat pop up window i am providing check boxes if i click the check box..it selecting that valu...

Resolved! user exit when PGI

Hi I need to generate an XML file when PGI is done for a delivery. I need to create this file when 'Total good movement start' is changed to C ( completed). please let me know if you have any idea about user exit or a badi at this point.I tried LE_SH...

help needed on F4 help

hi all,i have created f4 help using FM F4IF_INT_TABLE_VALUE_REQUEST. Please find the code below.DATA: return_tab LIKE ddshretval OCCURS 0, BEGIN OF value_itab OCCURS 0, i_estatex LIKE rihea-i_estatex, END OF value_itab. valu...

Communication IDOC?

HiWhile using the transaction BD10 to send materials I am getting an message "0 Communication IDOCs created" and "1 master IDOC created".I have also maintained the Distribution Modal view in the transaction BD64 . I couldnt understand why Communicati...

Communication IDOC?

HiWhile using the transaction BD10 to send materials I am getting an message "0 Communication IDOCs created" and "1 master IDOC created".I have also maintained the Distribution Modal view in the transaction BD64 . I couldnt understand why Communicati...

help

hi allthe below given pseudocode is a little confusing.could u help how to code for the following.1. “Ship-to Number”: Get KUNNR (ship to) from VBPA-KUNNR when VBPA-PARVW (partner function) =”SH” where VBPA-VBELN(order number) =VBAP-VBELN and if VB...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.