Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

REAL TIME REPORT

HI ALLi have a problemin my real time report like in one select im selectin certain records based on tht im retrievin records from other table the logic i have used is like thisSELECT MVKEMATNR MVKEMTPOS VBAPABGRU VBAPERDAT VBAP~FAKSP VBAPMAT...

SPBT_INITIALIZE ??

Hi..I am able to create a master IDOC from transaction BD10 but I am unable to create a Communication IDOC .I have configured the settings in BD64 for it too.After debugging I came to know that the error is in the FM-->SPBT_INITIALIZE called in the p...

NEW LINE CHARACTER

i am trying to load text into the BASIC TEXT of the material. The input file has matnr and the text. The file we loaded is fine. But in the text editor the # for new line character appears and this is causing problem while writing the text in a sapsc...

project systems

hi all,i am doing an conversion using bapi BAPI_NETWORK_COMP_ADDcan anybody give me table pertaining to network num,ACTIVITY,TYPE_OF_PUR_RESV,ENTRY_QUANTITY,BASE_UOM,REQ_DATE,MANUAL_REQUIREMENTS_DATE,DELIVERY_DAYSPUR_GROUP,PURCH_ORG.Regards,phani.sis...

table control-

Hi All,Please kindly Help me on this topic.I developed one module pool program.it has two screens 1000 and 3000.in 1000 i have only one input field ( Order Number),once user gives the order number(Having 2 records)and press enter, all the Item detail...

BAdI

HI Experts,I am new to BadI’s. I need to do the following one.. I changing the BAdI method I confused to do this with import export parameters. I need to the code, how to write in that method.. SELECTION CRITERIA:This enhancement must only do the fol...

Resolved! selection screen parameter

hi friends,for the below given description i have to create selection screen parameter .can u suggest how to solve this.<b>#times excess qty Default value: If “control class-pseudo no.1” = "NonCtrl” then value = 3 Else value = 2. User able to change...

LSMW and BAPI

Hi all,i am practising LSMW with BAPI.in Maintain Object Attributes, i selected BAPI radio button and givenBusiness Object: BUS2032Method: CREATEFROMDAT2Message Type: SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2Basic Type: ALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT202<b>Questions</b><b>1...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.