Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

INBOUND IDOC issue

Hi,I'm facing the following problem:A program reads a file from a directory in the unix server itself and populates an IDoc. No BDC is involved.The file contains all the data required to populate the IDoc like control record, data records etc. But wh...

Resolved! Append VBAK

Hi! I need to add 2 fields to the table VBAK. The question is Next : Can I save this fields with a Z'Transaction?, or Do i have to use the Standar transaction to write this new fields??.Thanks a lot!Soraya

System landscape information

Hi,I got an email from support team with few questions on system landscape. If any idea can you please tell me how we can find the following information at SAP GUI level?System landscape:- Is it a Integrated or a external installation ?- What is your...

Resolved! activation error

I have this code in my program, and when i tried to activate show me this error..."The line type of "U" must be compatible with one of the types "TEXTPOOL". DATA: BEGIN OF R OCCURS 56, "prog name and language NAME(40) TYPE C, L...

Resolved! RFC error

Hello,I am accessing HRP tables in a RFC function call, to select Training and Event management data.I have defined a stucture and am populating fields in an internal table of the declared structured type.This internal table is passed as a TABLES pa...

Resolved! VBAK and VBFA

Hello friends,Is there any relation between VBELN-VBAK and VBELV-VBFA,Is there a common field between the two tables for retriveing data from VBAK based on a field from VBFA.Thanks,Shejal.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.