Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! LSMW Concept

Hi all, I was reading about LSMW in help.sap.com (please refer this url http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/ad/2d54a41d7011d2b42e006094b944c8/frameset.htm). In that, for valid structure relationship S1 is related to T3. I feel it should...

Resolved! module pool sample

Hi all.i am taking O Customer |___________| O Material |___________| |Display|<b>my questions are</b>.<b>1)</b> if i select Customer radio button, the textbox for material has to be invisible. if i select Material radio button, the textbox f...

Resolved! User Exit for Purchase Order

Hi,I want to tick a checkbox, a standard SAP field,using user exit for transaction ME21N / ME22N.Using some conditions in user exit, this will be ticked while creation or change of purchase Order.I tried all the exits in enhancement MM06E005.You can ...

SORTING OF INTERNAL TABLE

Hi all,I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER SORTING AN INTERNAL TABLE BASED ON FIELD TYPE NUMERIC GIVES THE SAME RESULT AS SORTING DOES ON CHAR FIELD.EX1102213I.E BASED ON FIRST DIGIT.SO IS THERE ANY SOLUTION SO THAT I CAN SORT MY INTERNAL LIKE1 231011--

data element - check table

Hi allI am looking at a structure KOMG and a field(component) KUNNR in it. This field KUNNR has a component type(data element) KUNNR_V. When I double click on field KUNNR I get a pop-up with some information. In this information I see that the check ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.