Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

uploading text to ztable

Hi all,I am uploading a file to a ztable.1)uploading to internal table data : begin of i_file occurs 0, text(1024) type c, end of i_file.2)i am splitting i_file into itabin which i have a quantity field ."Itab-quantity" must be a charac...

Fresher

Hi... I am Balaji from india,chennai.... An B.tech(IT) graduate 2005 passedout....currently working in a BPO for 8 months.. Now looking for a change in career.. so started studying ABAP... i am good in programming as wel communication...looking for...

Value in ALV report

Hi experts,I have an ALV report. In the ALV report one of the field is Currency conversion rate to USD.For this i am fetching value from TCURR-UKURS.The value is taken into an internal table.I have seen in the internal table the value is coming corre...

Resolved! Condense problem

Hello friends,I have to delete leading zeros and condense it and i am using the below code, w_aubel = it_out-aubel. w_len = ( STRLEN( w_aubel ) ). DO w_len TIMES. IF w_aubel+w_ctr(1) = '0'. w_aube...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.