Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

ALV filter problem

Hi,I am facing a problem with the ALV grid. Recently our system got upgraded to ECC 5.0There is a column in the grid for displaying message texts.If i try to set a filter for the message text column,a popup comes as usual to select the values in the ...

ALV Grid error

hi, iam doing ALV report... i want to subtotal by location.. but it is getting dump...pls rectify error..code.. li_sortcat TYPE slis_t_sortinfo_alv , wa_sort TYPE slis_sortinfo_alv, field catalog: Period 1 amount ...

Passing line item to FBL3N

Hi ,I am doing a submit to FBL3N I need to pass lien item number as a parameter.I think this option is not available on the selection screen , i have observed a provision for entering the Document number, was wondering how can i pass line item number...

Resolved! MESSAGE_STORE

Hi, i have the following code:LOOP AT itab INTO wa_itab.CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI...'LOOP AT i_return.g_counter = g_counter + 1. CALL FUNCTION 'MESSAGE_STORE' EXPORTING arbgb = i_return2-id exception_if_not_active = ' ' msgty ...

Resolved! Help with BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE

I am trying to post a goods receipt from a PO using BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE. The material document gets created, but no output form gets generated. If I do the goods receipt through MB01, everything works correctly. I have gv_bapi2017_gm_head-ver_gr_...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.