Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Control table F4 help

I have a control table with two columns (A & B) in a customised dialog program. Column A is the type and column B is the subtype. What I need is to control the F4 help for column B base on column A. I like to know how can I do that? Must I use a sear...

Pull data

Hi everyone, How will I know for sure that the information that I pull from PPDHD and PPDIT correspond to the one in PPOIX, will the RUNID from table PPDHD be enough?, and why PERNR is not populated in table PPDIT? is there another FI table that I ca...

Address Indicator

Hi Experts!Would you know where Address Indicator field is populated? I know this is found in table VBPA field ADRDA..I need to know a transaction or configuration for a particular partner..Thanks so much!

Creating attachments

I have created an attachment to a custom program using Generic Object Services class CL_GOS_MANAGER and method 'start_service_direct' as shown in the below code. I need information as to where the attached data is internally being stored. I have a ...

Outbound IDOC Function Module

Hello All,Using F110 (Payment Run), an outbound IDOC is generated. My requirement now is to populate a field in my IDOC which is not being populated currently by the program. I tried looking at WE57 to check for the function module attached to the Me...

Resolved! Delivery not complete

Say i have one sales order SO1 with two items 10, 20. with quantity 100 and 200.I have delivered SO1 item 10 partially say 50 ...DO1.and SO1 item 20 fully..DO2.So given the delivery DO1 i want to know that SO1 10 is not completed.And similarly by loo...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.