Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Findint an Enhancement

Hi,How can I find out an Enhancement for Transactions FV50, FB60 & F-65. For this Transactions I want to the validation for entries to a balance sheet account will only be able to be posted to a profit center ending with “05”. How can I find out is i...

Report Execution History

Hi all,I have a requirement like, when the user executes a report; it has to show the previous execution history. Like last time execution date, time and number of times the report wad executed. How can I handle this and which event can I write the c...

calculate Age

sorry if this question seems dumb but, I want to work out someone's age by subtracting birthdate from sy-datum. Do I nee to format this to display the correct age?thanks in AdvanceAnton Kruse

Resolved! Adding Z-Tran in SAP Menu

Hi All,How can I add a Z-Transaction in SAP Easy Access, SAP Menu -> Accounting -> Financial Accounting -> General Ledger ->Document Entry. I want to enter my Z-Transaction here. How can I do this? I am trying with se43 (S000 & S000_RW). But I cont c...

Resolved! sap script

Hi, we have two clients in the development system, client 200 and client 202. Usually when we develop a report in client 202, the same changes used to reflect in the client 200 and we used to test the report in client 200. Test data is there only in...

Resolved! Authorizations!!

Hello All,How can I check ::1.Check if the user is authorized to call transaction code say : VF03 2.Check if the user is authorized to access documents created for the given sales organization and division.Cheers,

Resolved! Not allow to debug.

Hello, everybody.I know that what I wants goes against open-code ABAP' spirit, but there are people I hace dependence of who are over me, telling me to do (just for eco reasons):Is it there any way for not allowing to debug a program o a piece of cod...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.