Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Printer configurations

Hi,When i print a document with WORD, WORD extract printer parameters form printer control panel of my Windows XP. Concretely Word catches number of copies (3) and the interleaved (checkbox is on) of the printer control panel of my Windows XP.When i ...

Resolved! Download

hi all,Before download using GUI_DOWNLOAD, im adding a comma between the fields of itab sothat GUI_DOWNLOAD can download use comma as delimiter. Now the problem is i have an amount field which has commas in it as thousand separator. So, GUI_DOWNLOA...

Resolved! Table data Entry tracking

Hi Experts,I want to know , for a table is there any way to find out , who has added the entries and when ?This is a specific application to HR for a table T777A.I want to know either the user name or the transport request number .In advance , Thanks...

relevent bapi required

i have to upload a group of RFQ(request for quatation relevent purchage orders),is there any bapi available for this requirementwhen serched through SE37 i got bapis for creation of quotations with customer data(sales).but i need bapi with vendor dat...

Resolved! Select statment

Hi All..I have 4 fields in Selection screen.No one is mandatory.User wishes to select the details from a table by giving inputs in the selection screen.I have coded as..select * from ZTABLE into corresponding fields of table itabwhere zreqno = s_reqn...

Resolved! Rounding error

In my SPM Report I need to out put various group of costs depending on cost elements .here when im trying to output the Hours for each catagory of labours it is giving 2.04 99.67 hrs But my client wants 2 100 hrs .I mean values should be rounded t...

Resolved! Regarding Authorization Object

Hi Experts,Can any one plz explain me the steps in creating Authorization object.Few steps which I am aware are:1) Create Autho.. fields in SU20.2) Create Autho.. object in SU21 and assign it to object class.3) How to create authorizations(field va...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.