Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

JoinS

Hi..What are the kind of JOINS that we normally use in a Select Query?Please explain me by giving a small example of 2 tables to make the picture clear.Thank you

Resolved! BDC

Hello Experts, 1) How to delete the records By using BDC 2) when we prefer LSMW & BDc 3) During support project, which kind of business scenario requires to do BDCThanx in advance

Manual F4 Help

HI All, I want to display manual F4 help.Means what what I want to show after pressing F4 in selection screen is not in any Table or not any match code is there.Pls send code on this.Thanks..Singha

innerjoin + possiblekeys...

Hello friends, I have have two tables, lets saay tab1 have 5 fields ( all keys) and tab2 have more then 5 fields and ( 4 keys ). Now both tables have 4 keys same, and I want to select the 5th key from table tab1. Can I make an inner join like thisSel...

Resolved! Find Function Code

Hi all,I want to find function code for 'Garphic' button on the applicaiton tollbar of standard ALV report.I searched in standard status of SAPLSALV and also in all gui_status in function group SMPF.IF anyone know, please let me know.Thanks,Ridhima.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.