Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Creating return orders

Hi,I am using BAPI BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2 to create sales orders. It works fine for order type 'OR' (all outbond orders) but when I use the same BAPI to create sales orders of order type 'RE' (return orders), it is giving error.The error mess...

idoc issue

Hi,the problem is:the idoc is distributed from siebel to sap.iam checking inbound idoc in sap whether it is genearated or not.At first the status is 50.it is not generated, so went for we19 and given appropriate function module to generate the idoc. ...

Re:LSMW

hi,In LSMW, when i'm trying to Specify a file, iam getting a error message "No Logical Path Specified".I've given the file name and path correctly( the file will be on the PC Frontend).regards,Krishna

IDOC

Hi,the problem is:the idoc is distributed from siebel to sap.iam checking inbound idoc in sap whether it is genearated or not.At first the status is 50.it is not generated, so went for we19 and given appropriate function module to generate the idoc. ...

Resolved! Delete Statement

Hello friends,I want to delete some rows from an internal table based on a where condition depending on another internal table. DELETE it_knvp FOR ALL ENTRIES IN it_vbpa WHERE kunnr = it_vbpa-kunnr.In the above code both the intern...

Resolved! select statement

hello friends,I have to extrace data from a Data Base table depending on somw where sonditions.I have an internal table it_bsid and it_knvp. it_bsid already has data and it has a fiels vbeln and it_bsid-vbeln is some times empty.If it_bsid-vbeln is e...

Resolved! output in PDF format

Hi All,I have requirment to print out ALV GRID output, smartform output and sap script output in PDF format.If there is any thing related to spool then how i have to read the spool for particular report or smartforms or sapscript.Please help me.Thank...

Resolved! Icons at alv_grid header

Hi All, I would like to include icons in my list output, i have used alv grid for the output. When I tried with the following codedata: header type slis_t_listheader, wa type slis_listheader. wa-typ = 'S'. wa-info = icon_green_light....

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.