Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

urgent help need

hi friends, Help me how to do thisREPORT ZINTERFACE_SAMPLE.type-pools:SLIS.TABLES:knb1, "Customer Master (Company Code) kna1, knvp. "Customer Master Partner FunctionsTYPES:BEGIN OF T_knb1, kunnr like knb1-kunnr, bukrs like knb...

Resolved! ALV issue

I am using ALV function "REUSE_ALV_LIST_DISPLAY" for output display in a report. I see for some of the fields (for example: customer name), the output is not showing the full name/description. The name is getting truncated. What can I do so that I ca...

Date Validations

Hi Experts,Please help to validate the date in the selection screen.I have used date as the select-options I want to do the validation for the date range ie if the user input the current date or past date it should acceptotherwise any future date it ...

Resolved! Question reg. range

Hi,I am attaching my sample code below. itab_var, r_var1 and r_var2 are all of bsis-hkont type. Even though itab_var has value '0000121000' and not in the ranges r_var1 and r_var2 and not equal to '0000720000', it is still succeeding the IF condition...

bdc for FB02 ITS URGENT

Hi friendsi need code for doing bdc for FB02 transaction code through call transaction method. my requirement is like 1)When all fields provided in the file match (it mite be a CSV file or .DAT file.. not sure yet) the update Assignment Field with DC...

Resolved! alv grid

Hi friends,plz help me with the below requirement..1. Above the ALV Grid report, below date and time should display the following : a. display - Provided selection criteria: Material Group: <pri...

Resolved! uploadlogo to module pool

HiWhen i upload sap icons its works fine but when i upload a image from my desktop,it doesn't show up.please let me know if iam wrong anywhereDATA: go_picture TYPE REF TO cl_gui_picture,go_picture_container TYPE REF TO cl_gui_custom_container.IF go_p...

IW32-USER EXITS

Hi ABAP GurusI got an issue where I have to send an IDoc from IW32 when it is saved. can any one help me out in resolving this by giving user exit name or the necessary steps to populate the IDoc or to create any output type in regards with this.I wi...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.