Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Sap Scripts Error

Hi All , I have a problem changing my sap script in dev. say client 200 , i can display the form in 200 , when am trying to change the form in client 200 it showing 'ERROR IN OBJECT EDITING ' and displays an error message 'REQUEST/TASK kd1.....

INNER JOIN

Hi!! I'm tryhig to do a query on three database views and read it on an internal table, the sintax is ok (at least there's no error messsage when I verify it)but it's not working propperly because when I run the debugging mode the program doesn't exe...

About Dates

Hi Everyone ,I have to pass the Date and have to get the End of month Ex : if I pass 09142006 as inputdate I need 09302006as my Output date .Is there any Function Module available orwhat is the way to proceed ..Thanks in Advance,Regards,PAVAn.

authorization issue

Hi,I have a confusion. Actually i have been given an authorization group and i have been told to keep it in the attributes of the program.Actually this authorization is for checking who can execute this program and who cant.Now my issue is Do i also ...

Resolved! ALV

hi all i am a fresher in SAP, and i am confused about ALV as their are many functions module we can use in ALV and its very tough to remember all. so can anyone suggest most frequently used function modules?

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.