Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

Cheque Overflow -Sapscript

Hi,I have an issue with Overflow Checks.Ideally If I have two pages of spool first one (ex: 100) should be voided and next 101 should be negoitable i.e it should be updated in database.My issue is it is printing 100 on both pages and 101 is being upd...

Sending Spool Request to Mail

Hi all, A Spool Request was generated from a Background job. The printer was configured as "DazelMail" that sends to mail id to person's individual address which we specify in the Print Specifications while scheduling a job. Some programs are not sen...

Delete Iitems of a BOM

Hi,if there is one item in BOM which needs to be deleted, I use CSAP_MAT_BOM_MAINTAIN function module by using fldelete = 'X' . But if there are are 2 items which has same item number, then it isnt deleting any one of those 2 items using that functio...

Resolved! Custom OO Class Error in Class-data

I have a class I defined with some public class attributes. I have an internal table defined. When I go to test the class I get an error "Syntax Error in test""Display Generated test environment?"When I say yes it presents an ABAP program "%_JJ_TES...

sap_cohort by Active Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Jobs Error_Message

Hi,In SM 37, there a job with canclled status job log details: 2006.09.13 15:00:18 00-516: Job started2006.09.13 15:00:18 00-550: Step 001 started (program YPMOI527, variant FP_220_010_IL, user name USR3233)2006.09.13 15:00:19 Z0-100: Port function Z...

Resolved! Change pointers!

All,I am having 3 interfaces which runs daily and which will read the change pointers tables for changes or new customers. It will create IDOCS of type DEBMAS06 and will send it to middleware.Those interfaces will run at different times in the day. I...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.