Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Transporting a Z Pakcage.

Hi, We are in Urgent need of Transporting a Zpackage from Development to a freshly created Quality, Testing and Production System. The Z package consists of lots of Custum built and System Objects. We created a new Transport Request with the Custom B...

Resolved! check box right alignment

Hi experts,I have selection screen like this. SELECTION-SCREEN BEGIN OF BLOCK b1 WITH FRAME TITLE text-b01. SELECT-OPTIONS: s_matnr FOR mara-matnr. PARAMETERS: p_mat1 AS CHECKBOX. SELECTION-SCREEN END OF BLOCK b1. Here, how can i make check box(p_mat...

Resolved! Standard Text

Dear Experts ,I have created standard text . I am reading the text in program by using READ_TEXT function module and replacing the place holder by using REPLACE statement , then user clicks on the print button to take the print out . But the the prin...

BADI -related

I have an interface IF_EX_FI_TAX_BADI_016.I would like make some change in the interface, where can I do that?Its contained in the class CL_EX_FI_TAX_BADI_016.I copied it to z class, but its not allowing to change saying you can make changes only in ...

IDOC Error Raise.

Hi..I have an outbound Configuration for my Delivery using the Message control technique in SAP.Now,I am testing it manually by going in the transaction code WE15 (RSNAST00) and running it for my application object(Delivery Number).If everything is s...

Resolved! Regarding SAP on Linux

Hai Dear Virtuosos, I am Farooq, just joined TULIP IT SERVICES LTD., Delhi as a ABAPer. This company has just implemented SAP & I am the only SAP guy for this company. I have a bit trouble at work as I am alone & no senior or any one else on the same...

Help On IDOC Program

Hi Friends, I am getting the following error while processing the inbound idoc, I am getting idoc from biztalk and posting the sales order in SAP. when running it in background i am getting the following error.<b> Field RV02P-KUNDE(1) is not an inp...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.