Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! SCRIPTS

Hi all.I have an issue in scripts.How to count the number of lines in the out put of the script.because my requirement is, after x lines ,I want a page break(new-page).is it possible to track the line number in the script output.Thanks in advance,Esw...

Resolved! Background job list

hi all,\ I am developing one application which will list all the background job list executed on the date specified by the user.Do u know whats the std function module or table should i use to get list??please help me as its needed urgently.Thanks in...

Delivery User-Exit

Hi..I am using a user-exit in Delivery program in which I have coded for a scenario which says that if an IDOC is generated for a particular document and if a user is trying to open the same document in change mode, then I should go to the display m...

Vendor assignment to a plant

Hi,I need to update the Vendor field of the Plant Master Table T001W for particular plant.Anybody knowing the customizng for above?Or For Updating the LFA1's plant field.I tried with change vendor but I do not see any plant field .Regards,Dnyanesh

Re: Error in Report

Hi All,While trying to insert datas from an internal table to a customized Table we are getting Syntax error: "<b>The type of the database table and work area (or internal table)are not Unicode convertible</b>". How to convert the program to Unicode ...

urgent help need

hi friends, Could please help me how to do thisRead table KNB1 using company code(BUKRS) and G/L Recon Acct(AKONT)Read table KNA1 using KNB1-KUNNRIf Not found,put out error message,skip processing and read next KNB1 recordfor above one i written t...

dialog programming issue

Hi all, I move from a dialog screen to VF11(invoice cancellation). After i cancel iam moved back to the dialog screen. but my requirement is to stay in VF11 even after cancellation of invoice and also to return to dialog screen if needed.Please...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.