Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! user exit

hi all, i need to add the field like 'purchase order created by' in table CEKKO using user exit,how can i add the field in predefined table using user exit,if anybody please help me the procedure for this.answer will be rewarded,regardspraveen

Resolved! FM to convert date

hi everybodytheres a field in table tcurr, called as gdatuthe date format in this field is very strange , for example 80009898Does anybody know any FM which converts this date into a readable format?RegardsAnjali

Resolved! SAP user details

Hi All,I need to get the internet mail id maintained for a SAP user in tcode 'SU01'. Which table have the mail id for a sap user maintained in it? Is there any function module to get the address details maintained for a user?Please help.Thank youJais...

ALV Background Printing

Hi all,I am encountering an error whenever I run a program producing an ALV report. When I run it in foreground, it is displaying all the fields. However, when I run the program in background and check the spool list, a single field is not printed ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.