Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! mail sending problem

hi, REPORT ysan_test_1 NO STANDARD PAGE HEADING.DATA: object_header TYPE STANDARD TABLE OF solisti1 INITIAL SIZE 0, contents_txt TYPE STANDARD TABLE OF solisti1 INITIAL SIZE 0, receivers TYPE STANDARD TABLE OF somlreci1 INITIAL S...

scripts

hi to allhelp me in this issue. when i am fetching date like this £&MHNK-FAEHW& i am getting value like £ 4562,00 iam getting gap since it is taking default 15 digit gap. how to get the amount and pound symbol exactly.thanks in advancekiran kumar.

Resolved! ale

IN ALE, THE FOLLOWING ERRORS OCCURED1. APPLICATON DOC NOT POSTED2. ERROR IN IDOCS3. EDI PARTNER PROFILE NOT FOUND4. INBOUND PARTNER PROFILE NOT FOUND5. ENTRY IN INBOUND TABLE NOT FOUND6. MESSAGE HAVE BEEN ISSUED I WAS NOT ABLE RESOLVE COMPLETLELY...

assign field name dynamically

Hi!I got a problem that I can not solve for the moment and would be happy for some input.We would like to mapp a value of an inputfield to an output field. But the problem is that we do not know the actual value of the infield name until running the ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.