Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

BDC Line item loop

I wrote a sales order creation BDC, and getting header data properly. But to get line item data, I am stuck. I am able to get only one line item per order. Can you please correct me what I am doing wrong to get the line item data.Thankyou. I will rea...

Resolved! pricing simulation

i have written the following code but i dont see any result in the condition_ex.selection-screen begin of block b1 with frame title text-001.parameters : p_kunnr like kna1-kunnr, p_matnr like vbap-matnr, p_vkorg like vbak-vkor...

Resolved! status of accounting document

Hi friends,In the document flow of a sales order, it may have invoice numbers and account numbers. How do I know if the status of accounting document in that document flow is cleared or not? Which table and field should I read?Please give your input....

problem with Z T-code

Dear all,I am facing a strange problem with T-Code. I created a Z t-code with a selection screen of the z program.when I run the t-Code it displays the selection screen and when I execute it, It takes me out of the program. when i run thru tcode the ...

Handling errors in BAPI

Hi frnds i m unable to know the answer for the q?How do u handle errors in BAPI.i.e i m using standard BAPI po creation if some errors occurs then how to handle those errors how can we know the errors.plz reply me back frnds... thnks...

Info Structure S900

Hi everyone,Would you happen to know if there are tables associated with the S900 Info Structure? and which are those tables?Basically, A Functional wrote an ABAP Query for S900 & MARC but security can't give end users access to execute the query bec...

Transport error

HiI transported a request from development to quality .Everything was succesful but I got a red bar in my transport log sating:-Activate inactive runtime objectsThe value of sy-subrc = 8 (Transport carried out with errors.)I checked all the objects.A...

Set cursor in ALV List output

I have ALV list output with two open to input fields. and some additional buttons in status bar also I have check box in each row. I want to set cursor on based on button pressed and row selected through check box. additional details: two buttons bt1...

Resolved! Help with INNER JOIN

Hi All,The following code takes a lot of time to execute. Can anyone suggest to fine tune the following inner join statement.SELECT aebeln aebelp atxz01 amatnr a~werks algort amenge ameins anetpr a~peinh awebaz ainsmk apstyp akntt...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.