Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Questions on UserExits?

Hi 1.User Exit for VA01 transaction. MV45AFZA,MV45AFZB,MV45AFZC,MV45AFZZ etc.. In Program SAPMV45A i can see these INCLUDES declared as user exits. These are commented how to make this enabled? Does it require Access Key ...

SMARTFORMS - DOUBT

hi geeks,i have a doubt in smartforms.can anybody please tell me how to print line by line in header text in transaction "<b>me22n</b>" ? what ever i type there it is coming in same line.And also how to keep limit for number of lines ?kallu.

Resolved! Modify statement!

Hello all,I am trying to update a ztable which is having the following key fields.1. MANDT2. BUKRS3. BELNR4. GJAHRI am moving some the following values in to the workarea 1st time.110 200 0019000001 2006Using MODIFY statement I am inserti...

Sequence

Hi,If a company implemented SAP R/3, what is the sequence they will follow in <b>ABAP Development</b>, which one comes first to last (Reports,Enhancements, Data Migration, etc . etc?)ThanksSeshu

Resolved! Abap Objects

Which are the common uses of the abap objects in abap reports ?the use of abap object only is limited to generated classes with atributes that use table's fields, and methods that use post and get to the atributes?Message was edited by: Jose Roberto ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.