Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Hardcoding in Forms

Hi,I have a requirment where I need to identify the forms in the system where a particular value is hardcoded.I have used programs to find hardcoded values in custom programs. This I did by passing program names retrieved from TRDIR table to function...

smart forms

hi friends,could u please tell me how to do thisHeader – Purchase Order Number Get EBELN from MSEG where MSEG-MBLNR (material document) = LQUA-WENUM.Header – Goods Receipt Date LQUA-WDATUHeader – ID Number LQUA-MATNRItem – Batch Number LQUA-CHARGItem...

Help regarding screen exit

Hi,Can any body please give me the step by step procedure how to implement the screen exits?I am very thankful if some one gives the screen shots also.I know what's meant by screen exit and how to find that also,but I need some on how to implement th...

Resolved! Saving Screens to Local file

HI Alli can save my abap program into a local file , even flow logic of a screen, so in this way i got a portability. I develop a pogram on one machine and then take it to the other.There is one problem i cannot take screen from one place to other, t...

F4 help getting timed out.

I'm using the function module CHECKTABLE_GET to get the vales for the field PRODH.When i use this function module it is giving time out. I've used it like this.call function 'CHECKTABLE_GET'.EXPORTING valuecheckfieldname = space valuechecktable ...

Resolved! Field value in transaction?

Hi,Recently I found out that I have a problem in determining the correct internal table use in standard SAP program.For example, when I debug the standard program for Sales when I creating SO using VA01, how I know which internal table contained the ...

Resolved! smartform

Hi experts,i am working on smartform.the form contains purchase order number in header and below that respective line items.for one form only one PO number should be there .then how to get one form for evry new PO number.could u plz suggest me how to...

Resolved! assign in Unicode system

Hi All,I have a peice of code in 46C which works fine data: xml_line type tbl256, "tbl256 has component 'line' of data type raw and lenght 256 xml_size type i value 100. "first 100 bytes of xml_line-line is valid data field-symbols:...

Resolved! field symbols

Hi All,I have an internal table with hkont,kschl and dmbtr. Now I need a field symbol which has got the different g/l accounts(hkont) as the fields and the values of corresponding kschl and dmbtr should appear under each g/l account field.My internal...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.