Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

SMART FORMS (table)

Hi Guru'si am facing problem in Smart forms, there is one main window, i defined one table in this. Some changes i in that table about this line.when i am doing this nothinf changes is appering in print.it's showing me old print.now i deleted table f...

Hi All

Can any one please let me know the process of recording table control in BDC. If possible can any one send across the sample code for that.Thanks and Regards,Sawanth.

vendor ageing report(urgent)

in vendor ageing report i am getting the data for the vendors with open item only means those vendors who have to pay depending on the parameter date which we r passingin selection screen.but i want all those records with cleared item also depending...

SAPSCRIPT TRANSLATIONS

Hi Guys,I want PO Medruck form to be maintianed in Russian Language. When I try to print it shows some junk charactersthe labels is maintained correctly in the table and while debugging the labels appaer fine but in preview all junk char appears.we l...

Resolved! Table is not getting updated

Hi all,I am facing an issuse.For eg: I am using exit program EXIT_SAPLMRMP_010 and include is ZXM08U16.In that,move some value like 1235(say PART A ) to RBKP_V-ESRNR. So <b>MOVE A TO TO e_trbkpv-esrre</b>.But this field is not getting updated in tab...

Resolved! Barcode Printing

Hi All,We have got a ZEBRA Barcode Printer. The Printing of Barcodes is done through the Server. What I mean is in the server SPAD (Spool Administrator) an Output Device is defined with the following attributes;Output Device - ZEBRADevice Type - LB_Z...

Resolved! Smartforms

Hi Guys,Please tell me the step by step procedure for creation of Smartforms. If I use main window to display Item data and the data continues on second page, how can I place my footer window at the end of item data (ie. on the last page only) Hi Sai...

Resolved! BDC-uploading file

Hi all,I am new to batch input programming.I have a flat file which i have to upload using the standard batch input program RFBIBL00 for transaction FB01.COuld anyone tell me whether i can directly run this program or should i write another program t...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.