Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! upload sheet

HiI need to upload an excel sheet into a ztable,but I wanted to give heading in the excel sheet like material no,plant, sales org etc.How can I avoid the heading row alone from being uploaded? please let me know.Thanks in advance.Rinky

Errors using CLMM

Hello,I am trying to use CLMM to mass assign characteristic values for batches (class type 023). I am getting the following errors:CL521: STOP - Object type MCHA not defined as classifiable object"I have tried to search for any oss notes or other doc...

Resolved! create PO using BAPI

i hve written foll code to crate PO using BAPI. but i get a runtime error: "Type conflict when calling a function module (field length)."the code is as follows:REPORT z_h_d_bapi_1 .DATA : bapiekko like bapiekko, po_h...

table control--BDC

Hi Group,When I am writting BDC for transaction in which table control occurs in the second screen,it is perfectly running when I am testing with the two records in the table control,when I increases the records (200) I am getting the error that <b>S...

Resolved! Sort in ALV list

I need to sort a ALV list by 4 fields (f1, f2, f3, f4)But group them (separate by underline by f2). So I appended to the sort itab in the same order f1 f2 f3 f4, and had a group = 'UL' for f2. It doesn't draw a line even though f2 changed. f1 is same...

Resolved! report painter

Hi all,I am trying to create a report using report painter.If there is a row in the output with zero's in all the column's the row is gettting displayed with empty column values instead of zero's.Eg: instead of column1 column2row1 0 0I am ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.