Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Hyperlink in Mail!

The requirement is to send mails(using Function Module "SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1") to the mail-id that has been configured in R/3.Along with the text and other data in the body of the mail,I also need to send a HYPERLINK.The link could be either to ...

standard sap documentation

hi all,i am not able to find the documentation of what is the functionality of function modules-WFMC_MESSAGES_SELECT,WFMC_MESSAGES_EXTEND,WFMC_MESSAGES_PROCESS inside the standard sap prog SD70AV1A.i mean what all is export and import in these FM. th...

Resolved! condition record

Hi,I have done the recording for KE41, and trying to input amount value . but while calling the transaction its saying the input value is longer than the screen field, but I have the same length of field used as a value.can any one help in this regar...

Help regarding Table Lock

Hi folks, I am writing a FM to insert data into a Z table, but before inserting the data I have to check if the Z table is locked or not. If the table is locked I have to wait for lock to disappear and then continue processing. I am using FM 'E...

Resolved! Smartform Include Text

Hi,In SAPScript, to write the long texts we have the commandINCLUDE &T166P-TXNAM& OBJECT &T166P-TDOBJECT& ID &T166P-TDID& LANGUAGE &EKKO-SPRAS& PARAGRAPH 'IT'Similarly in Smartforms we use the INCLUDE Texts. But the problem is when I am using the INC...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.