Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Regarding o/p in report

The report five tables of PS modules.PROJ,PRPS,HRP1001ZPRACTICE and ZLEAVEi have the selextion screen with project,STart date and end dateand practice.I want to get the report o/p in such a mannner that 1.Based on Project from proj allocated with the...

ALV Problem

hi all,i got this error when using the following code,"call method ref1->check_changed_data"1.You address a typed field symbol before it is set using ASSIGN 2.You address a field symbol that points to a line in an internal table that 3....

Resolved! Report

Hi friends,I have a table with the data as following. Item Date Qty- A 15.06.2006 10 B 12.06.2006 15 A 20.07.2006 25 A 25.08.2006 50 B 18.09.2006 20Using the above table, I want a report in the following structure.Item Jun-qty July-...

Table

hi all,can anyone pls help me regarding this: I have 2 newly created tables, however there's no test data in it. so they gave me test data which is in an excel. i need to create a program that will put the test data which is in excel to the newly cre...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.