Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! BDC and Rports

hi, what is the diff between LSMW and Batch input. which method is mostly used and why. wht r feild symbols and where do we use them. can any one plz send me a realtime ALV interactive report related to SD with some discription. ...

Resolved! Table with Hyperlinks.

Hi.I am looking for a table in the Database that contain hyperlinks for archived documents, or hyperlinks at all?The table should also contain the field’s ARCHIV_ID and ARC_DOC_ID, but this is not a must.I hope someone can help me out.Thanks.Salam Al...

Resolved! Regarding data declaration

I am writing a report based on the number of customers. For ex: if the number of customers are greater than 50, peform this, if the number of customers are greater than 100, perform that etc.My question is - Should I declare 'number of customers' as ...

Resolved! hello

Hello Friends,To know the number of lines on an internal table i am using,loop at itab.lines = lines + 1.endloop.is there any other way where i can do it without the loop statement.Shejal Shetty.

Logic needed .

I have internal table called <b>edidd_table</b>. It contains values like below :I have to insert record (Just before next <b>E1IDPU1 or E1IDLU5</b> ) called 0000000000000000000000E1EDP0200000000When ever internal table <b>edidd_table </b> have...

bapi_salesorder_simulate

HI, WHEN I AM USING BAPI_SALESORDER_SIMULATE.THE RETURN IS SHOWING THE ERROR EVP112Please enter sold-to party or ship-to partyBUT IN THE INTERNAL TABLE I HAVE HARCODED THE SHIP TO PARTY AS "SP"AND ALSO I HAVE GIVEN THE THE PAR_NUMBUT STILL IT IS SH...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.