Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! User Exit for XD01

Hi Techies,I want to update custom built table with the customer number which gets generated (internally) using the T-code XD01. There is one exit behind this T-Codewhich accounts for prior to saving validations. which apparently is not servin...

ALV Column Titles

Hi all,Help me out pls.i am displaying alv with correcy field and i need my own fieldlable instead dictionary fieldlable wa_fieldcat-fieldname = 'PSWBT_BAL'. " itab fieldname wa_fieldcat-tabname = 'I_OUTPUT2'. " itab wa_fieldcat-ref_fieldname...

Inner Join issue

Hi everybody,Can we inner join 4 tables at a time.i have used the following code,select amatnr amtart bwerks blgort cabcin diblnr into table rep_data from mara as a inner join mard as b on amatnr = bmatnr inner join marc as c on cm...

Resolved! Smartforms

Hi Experts , I have a simple problem with smartforms.I have developed smartforms (Invoice) .I have a dot matrix printer.Now i want to send a formfeed control to the printer so that i can start the printout from a particular line of the paper.Can ...

Resolved! about rfbibl00

Hi,guys,I use rfbibl00 program to do FI doc batch input in Ecc6.0,but I got the " Transaction FB01 is not supported" error.The same program works good in Ecc5.0 system.Anyone can help?thanks!Pole

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.