Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Bapi fm

Hi,Can any body tell me how to create BAPI function modules.Are they create like normal functional modules with se37 or any different T.code?Any body have good notes about bapi please send me.Thanks&Regardsnithin

smart

hi friendz,i am working on custom developed smartform and print program,below is my driver program.but am in a confusion how to define the <b>form interface in smartform.</b> according my requirement it is needed to use a inner join for the followi...

Resolved! help with a "AT NEW" statement

I am debugging at some code and I am trying to understand the following statement<i>LOOP AT it_data_item_final INTO st_data_item_final.MOVE st_data_item_final-waers TO w_waers. <b>AT NEW xblnr."xblnr." budat xblnr waers.</b> MOVE-CORRESPONDING s...

Resolved! Put error msg in an itab

Hello,May I know how could I store the error msgs of various kinds in an internal table instead of display them without physically add in the msg themselves. For example, MESSAGE e046(0q). * Error occurred during file selection I would like to...

Resolved! date calculation

Hi,I have three variables which store yyyy, mm and dd (and all are of C type). Now I want all of this into one variable which is of the format sy-datum so that I will be able to compare this with sy-datum.(like if wa_datum LE sy-datum, perform this e...

Resolved! matchcode object

i have to input fields if i select value for one filed next filed value has to come automatically.if i change any of the two input fileds changes also reflect.please send me the sample codethanks.

Resolved! User-exit

Hi, I am woking with CC02 transaction and in the user-exit i need to run a zreport in the background and need to pass a parameter to that, what is the best way to do it.thanks& Regards.Syed

Resolved! Query about Search help exits

Hi experts, I have one query regarding search help. I have created a elementary search help which is having two fields.Now my requirement is that in the selection screen when I will enter any value in one field and i will press F4 in other ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.