Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

FM : CHAT type to P type

Guys , Let me know the FM which converts CHAR to QTY field.I am using Fms MOVE_CHAR_TO_NUM and CONVERSION_EXIT_ALPHA_OUTPUT,but i case of decimals i am not getting Desired O/p.<b>data: bqty(10),----> I cannt Change this Defination. w_bqty like ...

Resolved! basic ABAP doubts

Hi Experts,got some basic doubts..hope ppl can help me tackle them..1. y is sapscript client-specific when smartforms are cross-client ?2. why exactly are reference fields required for Currency n Quantity Fields ?3. In SE93, while creating a tran...

logo problem in script

hi SDNs,i want position the logo wherever i want. now in my case i cannot create a seperate window. (situation not supporting). but i want put logo on the right side. i am displaying digital signature.. <b>and one more thing, i have different signatu...

Resolved! Module pool

Hi Friends I have a Module pool program in which i have created three tcodes create change and display for the same program. I have put create change and display fcodes for each tcode. when the user pushes display from the create transaction it shou...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.