Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Customer master!

Hello all,In IDOC interface, I need to pass customer hierarchy information along with customer master DEBMAS to a third party system. I should not extend IDOCS. Need to use RFC function calls.We can use RFC calls, but my question is how can we trap c...

Resolved! changing the system time

Hi Friends,I am printing the system time in one of the forms. Now I have to reduce the time by two hours. Is it possible for me to change the time by doing 'SY-UZEIT - 2'. If not please suggest me as to how to achieve this.Thanks,Raj

Resolved! CA02 BDC

Hi Friends, I am writing a bdc for CA02 to update the routing operations. In the transaction there comes a warning message in the status bar and when i hit enter it lets me proceed further. Assuming that the warning messages are suppressed , i went a...

Resolved! Abap Objects

hi all,some days ago, i asked a question of which are the uses of ABAP Objects, but every one only tell me that they uses in ALV, i did a lot examples of that, but now i want to know wich other uses abap objects has.?

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.