Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! FILE conversion

Hi experts,Is there any sample program that takes my input text file through the selection screen and after running that it should produce the same file in the excel format with TAB delimited???Thanks in advance.

Resolved! ABAP PLUS Html

Hi Experts,Has anyone tried using ABAP and HTML both together in any kind of object? If yes, please tell me what kind of object was that and also if there are any tutorial on this.Thanks,Sid

Data fetching problem

Hi Experts,Could you please anybody help me and resolve this issueAs per my below requirement i had written below select queries but this requirement says ATWRT is next retest date and manufacturer expiration date based on the values of AUSP-ATINN ...

Resolved! ztable validation

hi friends,I have two fields in my ztable calle authouized_by(name of the person who was responsible) and effective date(todays date if not filled)sould be FILLED automatically filled when its saved.how could i achieve this? could anyone of you pleas...

Resolved! Modify Statement

Hello friends,I have internal table it_vbrk and has the field it_vbrk-netwr.I have looped the table.i want to change the value of netwr to another value.can i write the logic as,loop at it_vbrk. IT_VBRK-NETWR = total_netwr. modify it_vbrk.end...

Resolved! Page Number

Hi All,I require to display page number on the SAPScript.The problem here is I have to display Page 1 when it is @ that is &PAGE& - 1 value.Please let me know how to achieve this in the SAPscript.Thanks in advance.AmitHi, I dont want to display like ...

amit_khare by Active Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to match recors in BSEG

Hi everyone, I'm using a logical database for BSEG and populating a internal table with this information. then I copy that internal table into another and then I loop thru the first one to get a customer record that is not cleared and loop thru the s...

Resolved! Training New ABAP Team Members

Hi All -Will be required to identify training for ABAP team members for fresh install of ECC/BI NW2004s (EP and XI out of scope for Phase I). Is the content of these intro/intermediate courses (E.g. BC400, BC405, BC411,...)now drastically altered to...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.