Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! reports

Hi all, My selection screen contains 3 fields say for eg area,subarea and plant .If i enter area and plant which is not there in database table if i execute the program,a popup window should come on the selection-screen saying tht the data does not ...

user exits.

Hi friends,According to my requrement i must add a field in middle of the t.code screen. i find only three funtional exits onlythe field add comes under screen exit r we can do with functional exit also .what is procedure please send the steps to cre...

Resolved! ABAP: OUTER JOIN

Hi friends, i want the correct syntax of the following querySELECT ABEDAT AEBELN Bmatkl BWERKS BMATNR BTXZ01 ARESWK BMENGE B~EBELP INTO CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF TABLE ITAB FROM EKKO AS A INNER JOIN EKPO AS B ON AEBELN = BEBEL...

How can I catch a checkbox event?

Hello,I want to use the abap's events to catch the checkbox left click in an classical Dynpro. My questions are:It´s possible?If it's possibble, where can i get some documentation?I find this weblog /people/thomas.jung3/blog/2005/09/08/oo-abap-dynpro...

iaki_vila by Active Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Value Ranges

Hi All, I am using select options i have resrict the user for a particular fields to select only the allowed values for that i have created a new DE and Domain where i have specified the Value ranges , what more should i need to do ?Thanks an...

Resolved! Doubt in forms

Hi all,I have scenario like I have a form (either SMARTFORM or SAPSCRIPT)and driver program configured in NACE transaction. It is working fine. BUt now I have a ZTABLE and have 2 fields in it. Now I need to retreive these ZTABLE fields in the form.Ho...

BADI for tcode--wrfapc02

hi friends,i need to write a BADI for tcode -WRFAPC02in this i have 1.article = 100.i have to split this article values for egi need to add more fields for this particular articlelike a.xyz = 25 b.xyz = 50 c. xyz = 25[so sum of this is 100 ] plz tel...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.