Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Some Doubts

Hi Everybody I have some doubts related to enhancement concepts and ALE/EDI. Please clarify the following doubts:---1) There are differnt enhancement methods as provided by SAP. So can you tell me the difference between User-Exit, BADI ,Enha...

Resolved! Purchase Report

Hi Frendz,I want info from ekko table( fields po #, bukrs, ernam,ekgrp) and from table t024(purchase group description), so can u pls guide me how to link these two tables to get the information ?Thanks in advanceSrini Kumar

Resolved! New Table Entries - SM31/SE16

How Do Everyone!I am a little confused as to how I can add new tableentries and get these transported from Dev to QA.I tried using trx SM31 but the transport option isgreyed out.Can someone tell me how I can add entries to a customtable and how I can...

Resolved! PULL DOWN MENU

IN HR REPORT I HAVE TO USE STANDARD SELECTION SCREEN THIS WIIL GET WHEN I USE LOGICAL DATABASE. BUT I NEED ONE MORE SELECTION PARAMETER WHICH HAS PULL DOWN MENU .CAN ANY BODY PLS LET ME KNOW HOW TO GET PULL DOWN MENU IN SELECTION SCREEN

Resolved! scripts

hi all, iam modifying the medruck form for purchase orderi need to print like thistotal net value excl vat zar 450.88total net value incl vat zar 14.00 total zar 464.88how can i write the...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.