Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

LOGICAL FILENAME / TCODE FILE

In a selection screen I have put a parameters called p_log type fileintern. I'd like to read this file, is there any function module that would help me to do this or should I use open dataset....what if the name look like this <system>\hello.txtthank...

Resolved! F4 event on selection screen

I know that when I press F4 button on selection screen on field then I can use:AT SELECTION-SCREEN ON VALUE-REQUEST FOR psel_low_high,when I press enter I can use eventAT SELECTION-SCREEN OUTPUT.but I need an event which is fired befor end of F4 and ...

Clear Custom Control Area

Hi Experts,I am using custom-control to embed an excel file in SAP. The problem is that when I m trying to open another excel file the one opened before still exists. I have debugged the program and found that the code is opening the new excel file b...

Resolved! view

Hi friendz,can u give me procedure to create a data base view and after creating how to write select statements to slect data from a view.regards,siri,

Resolved! session method

hi all, iam writing session method using tcode FMBB for budget transfer,i need to transfer the values into fmbb transaction.i wrote the code for transfering values for fundcenter,commitment item,amount,distribution key,text for both sender and ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.