Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

STO

Hi,I created STO using ME21N. Im not able to give the shipping details (shipping point) here. Because while creating delivery for STO using VL10B ,i see not delivery created not i get any error. Pls help with thisRam

PNP logical database

Hi, i am running a report using with a date range of 09/10/2005 -10/30/2005 and payroll area of 42 for a pernr , but upto 10/09/2005 the payroll area is 06 and from 10/10/2005 to 12/31/9999 the payroll area is 42 when i execute the report with payro...

Emergency Help in WorkFlow

Hello,I am a new user in Workflow.I have a serious problem.I wanna to make a work flow for the followin process-initial step - user logins to portal.click a button.a interactive form generated.user fills that form.and submit.Now from here main workfl...

ISSUE WITH ALV

HI EXPERTS,I AM FACING A CRUCIAL PROBLEM IN THE ALV GRID.I HAVE A PARTICULAR COLUMN THAT IS THE PART OF ALV TREE(node relationship) AND THE OTHER COLUMNS ARE RELATED TO THE FIELDCATALOG OF THE ALVGRID.THE PROBLEM I AM FACING NOW IS WHEN I TRY TO DOW...

Erro in Screen Exit on ME51N

Hi there,I'm implemente a screen exit on ME51N, the exit MEREQ001, I'm new in screen exits.It's implemented, but I got the following error message when trying to access the screen "Customer Data" in the transaction<b>"Screen SAPLXM02 0111 must be an ...

Resolved! reg. table

Quick question.Is table client-dependent or client-independent?I mean if the data is added to the table in one client, will that data be able to access from the other client in that system?Please clarify.Thanks,Krishen

Idoc Triggering on FBWE

Hi AllMy requirement is to trigger IDOC PEXR2002 on transaction FBWE.The process is first we are calling transation F-36 and then FBWEThere is Standard program RFFOED1 which we can call with F110. Is there any option to trigger the same through FBWE ...

Company codes

Hi all,I am stuck in a problem. I am having two tables bseg, and bkpf. In bseg table, with a particular bukrs value i retrieved vbund values(trading partners company ids). Now, i want to have the company codes of each of these vbund values. How to ge...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.