Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! avl scrolling

Hi allI am using the abap class implementation of an alv. I have a problem that occurs when I enter a cell value and hit return the focus goes back to the first row.e.g. i enter a value on row 50 and the focus jumps back to row 1.Any help would be g...

Optimization of this code

Dear All,Following is the code that I have written for Service Tax Details report. Please optimize this/ give suggestions for. It's taking hell lot of a time, doesn't give an output at all unless executed for a single document.Regards,Alok. REPORT Z...

Transaction code deletion

I created on Dialog program and assing that program a transaction code . i save all the program into tempory package . some body told me u can not deleted Transaction code fron temporary package . i put all sapmz program into personal package . i d...

Resolved! ABAP classes

Hello,I need to do some work on ABAP classes which I have never done before. therefore, I have a couple of questions which I would appreciate if anyone could help me with:First, what is the difference between all these classes compare to the traditio...

BDC

Hi All,I have developed a BDC program to upload service items for agreement numbers. TC me32k.Program code.report ZAMBME32K_CHANGE_CONTRACT no standard page heading line-size 255.include ZBDCRECX1CC.DATA: BEGIN OF main OCCURS 0, EVRTN(10...

BDC problem for ME32K Tcode.

Dear friends,I am using the BDC for ME32K Tcode.In ME32k when i am dealing with table control i am getting the error, in my internal table i am having total 19 reords but in displayed table cotrol it is 18 line items. i want to populate the 19th reco...

Some Doubts

Hi Everybody I have some doubts related to enhancement concepts and ALE/EDI. Please clarify the following doubts:---1) There are differnt enhancement methods as provided by SAP. So can you tell me the difference between User-Exit, BADI ,Enha...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.