Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Secure FTP using ABAP

Hi,Is it possible to transfer a file from SAP Application server to an external SFTP site without using any third party tools such as PuTTY or SEEBURGER ?Are there any standard FM's for this one?Right now I'm transferring a file to an external FTP si...

Submit and Return

I want to create a report and need to call the report program AUT_REP10 in this program using submit and return.Transaction is AUT10.When I tried to call using submit with parameters exporting list to memory and return, it is showing the below dump.A...

Resolved! Exit for VA01

Dear All,While creating sales order, When I enter material no,plant and date and hit enter it shows a warning message (BOM not present for this specific material) and the sales order gets created.But the requirement is When the BOM and routing is abs...

Problem Loop at screen

Hi guys i've problem when using loop at screen.The cannot change when click the radio button. But screen can change when i double click.it's my codeSELECTION-SCREEN BEGIN OF BLOCK div WITH FRAME TITLE text-000 NO INTERVALS.   SELECTION-SCREEN BEGIN O...

Total and subtotals

Hello Experts,Im executing an ALV report for subtotal and total for Sales order a given sales order range but im not getting any output. For my knowledge everything is ok in the code. Could you help me wheres the wrong in the code.Type-Pools: SLIS.Ta...

Assign type Conflict

FIELD-SYMBOLS: <l_table> TYPE STANDARD TABLE  ,                <l_field> TYPE ANY.     READ TABLE gt_itab ASSIGNING <l_field>. "with table key pernr =  <l_table>-pernr. LOOP at gt_itab. check <l_field> is assigned. ASSIGN <l_field> TO <l_table>. --...

Resolved! DUMP CX_SY_DYN_CALL_ILLEGAL_FORM

Hi I need some help can anyone check this.How can I fixed it ?I have create report and I add the editable initial field for 'X' .on backround I have to read row which field have X but When I assign X to editable field it gives dump.Runtime Errors    ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.