Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Security Audit, SM19, profile

Hi,I set the following profile parameters and expected my audit file to be named like audit_20060928_000001.AUD but it was named audit_20060928_######.AUD.rsau/max_diskspace/per_day 100Mrsau/max_diskspace/per_file 10MFN_AUDIT = audit_++++++++_######....

Resolved! Field values

Hi there. I have 3 fields on a screen (bukrs, anln1, anln2 - From table anla). My question is how can I reach that if I choose a bukrs, in the next field (anln1) only that values will appear which belongs to the given bukrs.

SAPSCRIPT Fax cover Page

Hi All, This is About Medruck Transaction. I want to print a Fax Cover page. I have used Command 'Cover Auto', However I want to Add Purchase Order Number to the Fax Cover Page. How do I see the Auto Template OR How do I add PO Num...

current Fiscal Period

Hi experts,I want to display current <b>Fiscal Period</b> in my selection screen as defalut for the current month.Can any one tell me how can i do that. SELECTION-SCREEN BEGIN OF BLOCK b1 WITH FRAME TITLE text-001. SELECT-OPTIONS:s_monat FOR bkpf-mon...

Resolved! Module Pool

I have created to text box ie empno & empname and also i have created a table zemp.so when i click the save button it has to go & update in the zemp table .on the click of save what is the code i have to write.thanksregardsAlfred

Dynamic Method Call

I have a procedure that frees GUI controls. I have a lot of controls, and rather than have many procedures, I'd like to have 1 procedure that I call, passing an object reference.It doesn't appear that through dynamic method call, I can do this with ...

Resolved! Validations in BDC?

Hi folks !!I wanted to know if validations are possible in BDC. Also, if I want a custom routine, are there any specifications I need to know? I am trying to create a new routine with my custom logic? Is it possible? Can the routine pick up logic fro...

help needed(urgent)

hi all,happy belated dusshera to all,check the code . i have problem that i am not getting offsetting item after clicking my 2nd radio button.by clicking on this i am getting datathat is aslo reqired but alon with it i should get offsetting item deta...

Resolved! blank screen problem

Hi experts.I have got a wierd problem. I wrote this report that takes some parameter and option selection and produces a report with ALV control. Now the problem is when I try to go back a blank page appears before taking me back to the input screen....

cmod

Hi All,I need to create a project but when i am creating a project it is asking for enhancement Number.But I do't the enhamcement number.my Include is Zxvdbu001. for thes exit i need to Create a project, What is the enhancment number for this. Can a...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.