Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

User exit for PA0008

Hi all, Currently I need to enhance the Infotype 0008. The scenario is as below:When the user create the Basic Pay(IT0008) via PA30 and key in their basic pay that >=1500, I will need to set 'X' to the PA0007-KZTIM. How do I do that? What is the Us...

Query regarding BAPI for PO

Hi,I would like to know if there is a BAPI for changing the plant in a PO.I have already checked the following Function Modules and they do not serve the purpose. CN_WF_PURCHASE_ORDER_CHANGE MASS_CHANGE_PURCHASE_ORD MASS_CHANGE_PURCHASE_REQ ...

Resolved! smartform

Hi experts,In a smartform when we dispaly it ,right hand side we have text type like <b>Include Text</b>.Suppose there isText Name : &SENDER&Text Object:TEXTText ID:ADRSLanguage: &LANGUAGE&Can any body tell me From where the values will come from?

SAPSCRIPT

Hi all, I am using &SAPSCRIPT-FORMPAGES& in my Script It prints the Number of pages which is correct. Now my Clarification is I want to print the ( No of pages - 1). If Total Pages = 4. I want to print 3.I used/: Define &V_VAR& = &SAPSCRIPT-...

FM error

Hello all,READ TABLE LT_ACTIVITIES ASSIGNING <LT_ACTIVITIES> WITH KEY ORDERID = <LT_ORDMAPS>-ORDID.IF SY-SUBRC = 0. CALL FUNCTION '/SAPAPO/DM_SETUP_ID_GET_ITEM' EXPORTING I_SETUP_ID = <LT_ACTIVITIES>-GROUP_ID I_SETUP_GUID = ...

PS Module related BAPIs

Hi,plz. give me Bapis for followingProject PlanningBasic StardateBasic FinishdateForecaste StartdateForecaste FinishdateActual StartdateActual FinishdateWbs element hierarchy graphicnetwork graphiccofirmatiomsprogressproject versionsdatessimulationsi...

Resolved! maintanace view

Hi All,We have a requirement like, we created a Ztable and in this Ztable we given username and some other fields. We have created a maintenance view for this table. Now the thing is it possible to display only the records which the user is created a...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.