Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Conversion Routine

I am new to Abap and BW .In my source system I have a number format as 1.111,02 .But I have to load the R/3 data to ODS in Bw which must have a number format as 1,111.02 .Can you help me in writing the conversion routine ?

Object oriented alv

Hi, i want to display the following in object oriented alvany body tell me how to proceedfieldname old_value new_valuematnr 123145maktx jak the new value should be input enable so that if there is any new values then ...

Resolved! BADI S INFORMATIONS

Hi Tech Experts,I have did not get chance to work on BADIs till now plz can any give me some material sites which explains to me abt BADI and its usage , how to find them , how to use them for my requirements and what is the usage of it comparing wit...

Resolved! script

hi experts, i need to disply the delivery address in bold in purchase order layout.iam modifying zmedruck.how can i do this can anybody help me for this.regardspraveen

Code review

Hi Folks,Good morning all,In SAPscript how will this work,/: IF &PAGES& EQ &SAPSCRIPT-FORMPAGES&N some text/: ELSEIF &SAPSCRIPT-FORMPAGES& EQ 1N some text/: ELSEN ,,Continued on next page/: ENDIFPlease suggest o/p and also notice syntax errors if any...

Resolved! Ecatt Order Problem

Hi everyone:In a particular recording using SAPGUI-ECATT the order in which the entry took place was changed at the time of execution.Some one please give me an explanation of why it is taking place and how to stop it?RegardsRajesh

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.